4.24.2005

The Interpreter



I give this movie a B-. Nicole Kidman did a great job playing her role but I’m not sure if I really liked or believed her character. She was a bit too liberal for me. I think there were too many confusing African quotes and she was uselessly vague; though I’d still date her in a heartbeat.

The story line brought up some interesting questions for us to ponder such as: is the UN useless? War is a faster way of accomplishing our goals but do the means justify the ends? Nicole Kidman is hot, is tom cruise really gay or really dumb?

4 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Brad said...

I'm going to go with a little bit of both, since he's no longer with Penelope Cruz either.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Brad said...

I still want to see that movie though; it was on my list of most anticipated summer movies.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger JZ said...

oh, don't get the impression that its bad. I enjoyed it... i gave it a b -, still a passing grade

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger steven said...

As liberal as Hollywood is, and as condescending as it seems to be in its tolerance preachiness, they still won't star an African-American female in a movie like this, even one that is supposedly the African ambassador of all things...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home