4.25.2005

Mike Judge's New Film

You know him of "Office Space" glory, easily one of the best comedies out there. I thought I'd run this by you guys...

3001
(August Release)

Plot:
Private Joe Bowers, the definition of "average American", is selected by the Pentagon to be the guinea pig for a top-secret hibernation program, set 1,000 years in the future. He discovers a society so incredibly dumbed-down that he's easily the most intelligent person alive.

Most movies show the future as advanced and intelligent cultures, but I'm pretty convinced that technology is making us a lot dumber, making this premise soooo funny and intriguing.

3 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Brad said...

yes, I will see that.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger JZ said...

that sounds really funny, I'd like to see it.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Intriguing indeed. I too look forward to it.

It also reminds me, I really need to get around to reading "Brave New World."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home